Friday night | Saturday day | Saturday night | Sunday
Friday Evening June 7th
- Victorian Boudoir Saloon - Embark on our Maiden Voyage at the historic Cotton Building (607 Water St)
7-10pm where you will find ticket will-call and a our delightful Convivarium. Belly up to the bar for beverages salacious or salubrious in a room festooned with live music, absinth aromas, and good vibes. 21 and over.
- Magic and Mayhem - Come experience Master Payne, Steampunk sourcerer, plus movie madness and the Brass Screw Silent Auction. Just a hop from the Cotton Building stands the Pope Marine Building (603 Water St).
- Masquerade - Following the Boudoir Saloon you are invited to a Masquerade Soirée at Cellar Door (940 Water St - entrance on Tylor St) from 10pm-1:30am. Test your Steamy chic or way-out weird in the gear (costume) contest. 21 and over.
- ...plus fire dancers, fortune tellers, and a wee touch of the weirding!
Saturday Day June 8th
Saturday Night June 8th
The Brass Screw Confederacy joyfully convenes for it's first formal conclave and Hootenanny Show. (7:30pm-1am) Admission for non-ticket holders is $25 cash or check at the door of the American Legion Hall (209 Monroe St - entrance on Water St). 21 and over.
- Mistress Jezebel Vandersnatch - MC
- A delectable selection of Tempting Tarts - Burlesque
- The Low Ones - low-fi what you want.
- Sister Piston
- Circus of Industry - All the clowns chaos and calamity a marching band with death rays can handle.
Meanwhile, we host a completely separate set of entertainments across the street at the Pope Marine Bulding. Steampunk movies and live entertainment.
Sunday, June 9th
The living dead confront their ancient and recurring nemesis - erm, Steampunks? Who. Will. Win? (10am - ?) Meet at the Pope Marine Building