Best viewed when you see the Airship!
The Brass Screw Confederacy offers a rich array of
entertainment appropriate for adventurers of all ages. Most of the
venues at the Brass Screw Confederacy are open to all ages and certain
events are specific for younger adventurers. Admission is free to
ticket holders, children under 13 or events that are free to the public.
We're still arranging our itinerary, but the following are
appropriate for adventurers of all ages:
- Bazaar of the Bizarre - A fine
extraordinary artisans, craftsfolk, bodgers and makers (American Legion Hall). Free Admission.
- Brass Screw Chautauqua
- Lectures, entertainers and Steampunk movies. Saturday
- Piratical Adventures -
Steampunks! Only you can save the city from a marauding band of Steampunk
pirates descending upon fair Port Townsend from both air and sea. Man
the guns! TBD
- Tactical Croquet Tournament
Schedule your "tea time" at Brass Screw Registration and step on to the
green with mallet in hand - then play 8-posts (in honor of the Octopi)
of the strangest game of croquet on record.
Saturday & Sunday
- Airship Apprentice - A collectible
card game. All day Saturday go around town collecting cards, then meet
Sunday to play for prizes at Whistle Stop Toy Shop ( 1005 Water St).
- Scavenger Hunt The scavenger hunt starts at the sculpture in Pope Marine Park at 11am Sunday, and end there by 12:30 or so. Upon returning, the younglings may encounter roving pirates none-too-happy about the parts being retrieved, and a nerf gun shootout may well ensue...
- Steam Gutters Skeet ShootHurry! Hurry! Step right up! Try your skills at the most fantastical Airgun Steampunk-shootout of the revived bygone century!
- Sound and Fury Morris Dancing
Attention survivors of the Pirate Fight! Admission is Free. TBD