Sorry! Pre-sales for tickets are now closed.
If you've already purchased tickets, you can pick them up at the Pope Marine Building (603 Water St.) Friday night or Saturday. If you haven't got tickets yet, don't despair! General Passes and individual tickets can be purchased as follows:
- At the Pope Marine Building (603 Water St.) on Friday (6/8) from 6:30-9pm and Saturday 10-4pm
- At the Legion Hall (209 Monroe Street) for the Vaudeville Show on Saturday (6/9) starting at 7pm
- At Ft. Worden for the Zombie Triathlon on Sunday (6/10) starting at 12:30
Get your boarding pass for the wildest ride on the Olympic Peninsula. The Brass Screw Confederacy is a three-day hootenanny featuring a variety of events that will appeal to the discerning steampunk. The event is set on in the Victorian seaport of Port Townsend, Washington, the perfect comingling of beautiful 19th Century architecture and eccentricity. Friday and Saturday night festivities are 21 and over, but watch this space for a wide array of all-ages events! Tickets will await you at will-call.
- Full Pass - General Admission to the Whole Darn Hootenanny (Fri - Sun) $35
- Friday only - On Friday night, a Victorian Boudoir launches the weekend's festivities. Entertainment & cash bar. $10
- Saturday only - The Heart of the Hootenanny, vaudeville show with music, dance, magic, aerialists, and more. $25
- Sunday only - The Zombie Apocalypse is Nigh! Hone your skills hunting zombie in the wilderness of Ft. Worden (additional parking fees may apply). $10 to participate, spectators free